Thursday, September 5, 2013

Paul Blair has incident with local police

Taken from the PCW Forum Website

***Earlier today Paul Blair and some of the people who are following around the cause of VOW - Violence on Women - were seen picketing outside an office. The police wound up getting involved. Here is a clip of it. ****

--------------------------------------------

[ Blair is outside an arena with a megaphone. He has a group of his Ruler Rooters out there with him and they are a picketing an unmarked building. The cardboard cutout of his brother Izzy is right behind him. A local reporter comes up to Blair to ask him a few questions. ]

Reporter: Thanks. I am standing outside a local women’s club where wrestler, Paul Blair has some people picketing. Mr. Blair what is the meaning of you being out here today?

Blair: I’m glad you asked. You see me and my brother have begun our take over of the PCW which we will soon be changing the name of to VOW Wrestling after we have destroyed all those that are a part of it now. It crossed our mind that there is a huge injustice in society. We allowed these women of America to vote and me and my group are wanting to correct that mistake. So today we have begun our quest to rid the world of Women’s Suffrage.

[ some people around begin to gasp. Blair takes his megaphone again ]

Blair: What do we want?

Group in Unison: End to Women’s Suffrage.

Blair: When do we want it?

Group in Unison: Right now.

[ As he says this, a group of police officers gather around ]

Police Officer: What do you think you are doing here Blair?

Blair: What do I think I’m doing? I’m putting an end to the worst idea that ever happened. That’s what I’m doing. I’m ending the right of women to be able to vote. Like I said last week women are good for two things and neither of those is voting or running for office. I don’t even want them in my office unless it is on -------

[ At this point, the cameras are muted for a moment. They continue with the police officer talking ]

Police Officer: Like I said earlier. You don’t have paperwork to be out here protesting and I really doubt you are going to get it to for what you are protesting. So you and your group are going to have to get out of here before we have to arrest you.

[ Blair stares the officer down and after a few moments he backs away ]

Blair: Let me tell you something there Officer, we will go for now. But you and the rest of world better know one thing, we are going to end Women’s Suffrage.

[ Blair talks to his group ]

Blair: We are the VOW. Fellow members of the Violence on Women - repeat after me. We are the VOW

Group: We are the VOW

Blair: And we ain’t above it.

Group: And we ain’t above it.

[ Group backs away from the officer with Blair pointing towards each and every woman in the crowd and acting as if he is going to backhand them. ]

Camera fades.

No comments:

Post a Comment