Sunday, September 1, 2013

Report: Danielle Lopez not allowed to compete until Anarchy

Taken from the PCW Forum Website

Reports are coming from the office of Morgan Simmons is that she will not allow Danielle Lopez to compete until Anarchy for "health" issues. When asked about the reports, Danielle has this to say:

Danielle: How lovely. I don't get her point on not allowing me to compete. I really don't, and this thing of "health issues" is fucking bullshit. I'm fine and healthy. I haven't felt this good in three years so "health issues" my ass. I don't doubt that she's still butthurt over me exposing what vile and disgusting tactics she employs as the General Manager of this company.

Morgan, if you did this to piss me off. Well bitch, it worked because I don't want to sit on the fucking sidelines and do jack shit, but unfortunately for you, I will do something at Rapture... physically, and Toxic won't know what fucking hit them. I'm also looking forward to seeing just what match Syn has in mind for Anarchy. I really am.

Danielle nods her head before going back to the Team Lethality locker room.

No comments:

Post a Comment